Saturday, April 30, 2011

QANTAS

Customer Service:


The customer service at QANTAS is awesome. They are really kind and friendly and as you may have heard, they are putting "Safety First" by choosing not to fly under the ash cloud. I do think that they could waive the frequent flyer fee though.


Food and Beverages:


The food and beverage service is very good. You get decent portion sizes and plenty of options to choose from. There are items like cheese and crackers, cocoa cola, sprite, M&M's, you name it!  

Entertainment:

I was only on a 1 hour flight to Wellington to Auckland, so there wasn't much entertainment. Sure, there were about 12 drop down screens around the plane used to show TV,  and in-armrest recorded radio that just repeats, but that's it


Overall:

 Overall, i am quite impressed with QANTAS, they did a good job. I hope to fly again soon!

Rating 8/10

Fact: "QANTAS" stands for Queensland And Northern Territory Aerial Service
P.S Don't stereo-type and say that since this airline is Aussie it is average, because it is actually quite good.

Safety Video:

No comments:

Post a Comment