Saturday, April 30, 2011

Air New Zealand

Air New Zealand is one of the best airlines i have ever been on.

Customer Service:


Where do i start? The customer service at Air New Zealand is absolutely awesome!
The flight attendants are really friendly and they are not slack.
The ground crew are also really friendly and always treat you as a
person, not just a statistic (they actually greet you, unlike some airlines).

Food and Beverage:


Air New Zealand's food and beverage service is top-notch. You get about 3 choices for breakfast, morning tea, lunch, after-noon tea, dinner, dessert and supper! The food they serve is always delicious and I am always pumped for the next course (on the 777 you can order whenever you want)

Entertainment:

This is where Air NZ lets them selves down. The entertainment system is old and hard to use. My seat back entertainment system on the 747 was really grubby and the attendant call button and "Stop" button didn't work! I think Air New Zealand should replace the 747 entertainment system, because the one on the 767/A320 (Ones that fly to Aussie) are way more flash.

Overall:

Air New Zealand is one of the best airlines ever and I always look forward to flying with them! I enjoy the fact they shouted me an air points card and they are continuing to fly despite the ash cloud. 


I would give Air New Zealand 8.5/10 stars.
Well done Air New Zealand!!

Safety Video:

No comments:

Post a Comment