Customer Service:
The cabin crew and ground crew are really friendly. They are very efficient, however, they only had 3 attendants for 160 people on a 3 hour flight, they were working really fast and really hard. That's 1 attendant for 53 people.
The customer service is good, they made it even better with a free upgrade to Premium Economy.
Food and Beverages:
The food on Pacific Blue is very expensive, but very good. There are options like:
Cheese and Crackers, M&M's, Pepsi, etc
There are EFTPOS machines on the plane which can be used to buy food, but an EFTPOS transaction on this plane takes about 3 minutes
Entertainment:
The only option you have for entertainment is a "DigEplayer" which is like an non-touch screen Ipad loaded with music and movies. The cost to hire these is $20. (Don't do it unless you're really depserate)
Overall:
Overall, I am pleased with the Performance of Pacific Blue. I recommend this airline to someone who is looking for a cheap airfare and wants good Value
Rating 8/10
Well done Pacific Blue :-)
Safety Video:

Hey cam i'm real keen for one of those inflight magazines!! Can you please bring it to elevate on friday, that'd be awesome. thanks heaps bro!!
ReplyDeletePs. I'd love to hear your thoughts on British Airways Long Haul!!
Hi, can u send me out one of those magazines via snail mail 2 New Zealand??? I liked the review!!! Question: Did you have lots of old flight attendants on air New Zealand???
ReplyDeleteReason: Every time I go on Air NZ I get flight attendants who look like they have jumped out of the grave.
From Alison
Sorry for the veru delayed response, everytime i go on Air New Zealand i see young flight crew, about 25-40 years old. Email me at camhovell@vodafone.net.nz to arrange a magazine. Sorry if November 2010 is a bit old
ReplyDelete